Ah eyeliner ! So classy, sophisticated and unfortunately difficult to apply correctly. It’s an endless battle, one wants a fine line, one makes a mini smudge or one eye thicker than the other. One tries to make up for it and end up overdoing it so one decides to start again or to erase a bit of the line (but one removes too much)!! Here is finally a new technique to successfully apply eyeliner.
What you will need :
- An eyeliner with a fine and precise black or coloured end tip.
The steps :
1) Make the first dash above the tear duct, in the interior corner of the eye.
2) Make a little dot at the start of your iris.
3)Make a second dot the same size above your pupil
4) Make a slightly longer line vertically than the dots done precedently.
5) At the external corner of your eye, draw a a line slightly longer than step 4.
6) The last dots to be drawn are one in the hollow of the eye and the other in align with the outer corner of the eyebrow.
7) Link the dots. Tilting your head will make it easier and you can take your time with this step.
8) Make a a line from the outer external corner of the eye to the tip of the line.
9) Fill it in.
The explanatory video :