Do you not have a lot of time in the morning to create sophisticated hairdos? You can stay in bed for a little longer as with these 5 hairstyles you can make them in under 5 minutes.
1/ The big bun
With big buns say byebye to bad hair days !
2/ The low beehive ponytail
A pretty beehive ponytail in 5 minutes is possible!
3/ The Plaited bun
A modern version of the top bun!
4/ A side plaited ponytail
Add a touch of fun to your low ponytail.
– Take a top side section of hair and french plait it down to the tip.
– Fix it with a hair tie
– Bring the rest of your hair and the plait together and make a ponytail. Use some long hair to cover the hair tie.
5/ A plaited crown with a scarf
Using your favourite silk scarf create a plaited crown!
– Roll up your silk scarf and hang it around your neck
– Seperate your hair into two parts .
– Plait both hair sections incorporating the silk scarfs.
– Bring upwards your plaits to the top of your head and secure with grips.
– Tie the left over scarf together to form a top knot/bow.
Conseils et images : astucesdefilles.com, blog.headband.fr