A beautiful wedding dress can really steal the show and impress the guests. But styles have evolved and wedding dresses are sometimes different from the imposing traditional wedding dress. However it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to give up on your dream to wear a princess dress on your wedding day. Here are 10 really modern wedding dresses that will suit different styles.
1) Pick embroidery and lace in order to get a romantic transparency. We never get tired of this delicate style.
2) A dress inspired by the boho style can be really classy, simple and yet make an impression. We love it with a minimal makeup, loose wavy hair and a pretty flower crown.
3) Show off your legs and convert people to this modern day type of dress.
4) An open back dress can give you a sultry look without ever looking vulgar.
5) A bustier dress for smaller breasts -we also love the fact that this dress really compliments the waist.
6) Absolute simplicity would be perfect for women who are more discreet and who love the good old natural style. It’s nothing over-the-top but still really cute.
7) If you generally don’t wear a lot of accessories, this dress could be the one for you because it has loads of pearls, meaning that you don’t need to wear tons of jewels to go with it. The dress is self-sufficient.
8) A modern day princess dress
9) Become a Greek goddess and put Aphrodite in the shade.
10) A colorful wedding gown that proves you don’t have to wear white. This will inspire women who enjoy breaking with the traditional codes of fashion and who love originality